Remedie is the solution for Human Resources consulting. We work diligently with small- to medium-sized businesses to handle the issues you may not have time, expertise or resources to address effectively. HR services include:
- Job Description Development
- Organization Policy and Procedure Manual Development
- Last Chance Agreement Development & Management
- Outplacement Services
Remedie consults with organizations regarding employee performance issues, conflicts and or organizational needs. In this capacity, we work closely with employees, managers, executives and organization stakeholders to increase individual and organizational productivity and performance. Consulting request examples:
- Individual Employee Performance Issues
- Risk Mitigation
- Organizational Development & Company Culture Planning
Counseling and Coaching
Employee performance issues have a big effect on your organization’s bottom line. Remedie can address these issues in two ways:
- Individual Counseling/Coaching: We unpack interpersonal issues that impact the employee’s ability to perform their duties.
- Coaching Services: If an employee lacks specific skills to be successful in their position, a coaching relationship can be a powerful experience. Remedie helps the employee in become more self-aware while at the same time opening their eyes to new perspectives, possibilities, approaches, and actions. Coaching provides a learning experience, which may be challenging, but can be the most effective method for positive change.
In addition to individual counseling and coaching services, Remedie can address relationship and or organizational issues through relationship coaching and conflict management. By analyzing an individual’s relationship with the group, team or system we can help you build more sustainable and resilient teams.
When a critical incident occurs in the workplace, Remedie is ready to assist you and your employees process the event in a healthy way. By appropriately addressing the incident, you lessen the impact of the event and accelerate your team toward recovery. Possible interventions include:
- Group Facilitation
- Individual Counseling
- Trauma & Resilience Resources
- Workplace Investigations
Training and Development
Remedie creates tailored trainings to facilitate professional development on an individual, team, and leadership level. We focus on your desired outcomes to ensure the trainings are meaningful to participants and address educational needs. Some topic areas include, but are not limited to:
- Goal Setting
- Stress Management
- Conflict Management
- Substance Abuse
- Team Building
- Mental Health
- Emergency Preparedness
- Multigenerational Workplace
- Personality Assessment
- Management Trainings
- Professional Burnout
- Gender Identity
- Employee Engagement
- Human Behavior
What do you want to be when you grow up? Whether you’re a student or a seasoned career professional, if you’re trying to find the answer to this question, you’re not alone. It’s the most common career issue that we help clients address. It’s also our specialty.
With extensive experience in career counseling, Remedie leverages career theory and occupational knowledge coupled with your personal values and goals to identify your best-suited occupation. Remedie professionals will assist you with creating a solid job search plan and serve as your partner toward your ideal employment.